“We are one, after all, you and I, together we suffer, together exist, and forever will recreate each other.” ~Teilhard de Chardin
We are so grateful for the support and appreciation from our listeners and followers! We truly couldn’t do it without you. It was a huge trust fall to dedicate our lives to uplifting the world through music. No delusions of grandeur here…we recognize there is huge momentum tumbling humanity toward all kinds of challenges right now and so it’s easy to ask ourselves, how much of an impact can we make? Our belief: it starts with each one of us. Are we waking up excited for the day, optimistic, open-hearted and grateful? If not, what’s in our way? What is there to clean, to clear, to release, to grieve? How can we shift back into the higher love? And then, how do we get along with others? Through the relationships with those we love, to strangers we interact with wherever we go, every conversation, every interaction has the power, like the domino effect or butterfly effect to spread positive vibrations in countless directions. So the more we can embody the love and gratitude for life, the more we can help others to do the same. Music is a huge part of this for us. Our songs come from the heart and hope they will help to open the hearts of others. Here’s our vision for the world:
- Music as medium for transformation and higher consciousness
- Human beings drawn together to celebrate life and to love, joy and gratitude
- A world in which human beings attend to their inner worlds, care for the ways we’ve been wounded and evolve into the best versions of ourselves
- A world in which human beings feel safe enough to be their authentic selves
- A world led by kindness and love,
- A world in which human beings see themselves as part of one human family, regardless of race, identity, sexual orientation, nationality, or religion.